Thursday 11 February 2016

Brief Introduction

Hello everyone! I'm Elsa Hagan-Donkoh and I would love to welcome you all to my blog. This is my very first post here and it's really just going to be about introducing myself to you guys. 
I'm from Ghana, West Africa and I live in the city of Accra. Currently, I am the co-founder of Tote Bags Ghana and also a student of IPMC, studying hardware and network engineering.
I love to read a lot, take pictures, write, sing and dance as well. I think that's basically everything for now.
On this blog, I'll be talking about what life is, hacks to get around living while reducing stress(trust me, living is kind of stressful), school, work, relationships, and every other thing concerning life on this planet called earth!
I would be posting once a week. Please feel free to leave comments regarding anything you would love to ask me about or contribute to anything I post. Thank you for your time and see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment