Monday 22 February 2016

Egg as my new best friend!

Hello guys! I apologise for not being able to write to you guys last week. I had a whole lot of things to do that I just couldn't get the time to write. Anyway, I tried out something new on my hair last week and I'd be giving you all the details about it. I went natural about a year and 8 months ago and although I had read a lot of articles concerning egg, mayonnaise etc for protein treatments, I never really tried it. Being a lazy natural, I finally decided to give my hair its much needed protein treatment. I needed to get done early so after only 10 minutes of leaving the egg on my hair, I decided to just add my deep conditioner( I use the ORS Replenishing Conditioner) and leave it on for about 45 minutes. This gave my hair some real good loving!! It was so soft and manageable that I just couldn't stop touching my hair!!! I just loved it so much that I had to share!! Any natural can try this out and leave comments on how it went. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment